Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. All item descriptions are based upon visual inspection only. All measurements are approximate and are used for general descriptive purposes only. Bidders are solely responsible for determining the condition and authenticity of items. Any statements, or lack thereof, made in regards to accuracy of descriptions, typographical errors, condition, size, authenticity, age, restoration, reproductions, quality, historic relevance, or otherwise, are all for catalog information only and do not represent warranties, guarantees, or representations, of any kind. Physical inspection is highly encouraged by all bidders.
2. By registering for the auction and placing a bid, you (the bidder) agree to all the terms & conditions and signify that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. When registering to bid online, PA Auction Center requires a valid credit card on. Once credit card information had been provided PA Auction Center reserves the sole right to automatically charge any and all winning total(s) to the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. If the credit card on file is declined then a partial amount will be charged to the card and considered a deposit on the purchase.
4. The buyer’s premium for this auction is 18% for all online bidders. A 3% discount will be given for all invoices paid with PA check, cash or a wire transfer (with a $15.00 fee) within 2 business days of the auction otherwise the card on file will be charged. Pennsylvania sales tax applies to all lots sold unless buyer is tax exempt.
5. Invoices will be emailed to you within 48 hours of the auction. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam first and then call our office if you still don’t have one.
6. Auction date, Preview dates & Pickup dates can be found under the “Auction Information” tab above. Failure to pick up the items on one of the pickup dates listed may result in a storage fee’s being accessed and/or the items considered abandoned and resold without a refund of payment/deposit.
7. PA Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. PA Auction Center can pack and ship your purchases at your expense which includes time & material to pack in addition to the actual costs of the label. Simply request shipping by replying to the email with the invoice. PA Auction Center uses software called shipping saint for all smaller packages.
9. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $1000 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of PA Auction Center.
10. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
12. Pa Auction Center is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions of, or failure to carry out an absentee bid, regardless of how the bid was submitted. This also includes any technical failures that may arise during the auction that affect absentee bids, including but not limited to, internet connections, telephones, computers, and networks.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms