Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
2. By registering for the auction and placing a bid, you (the bidder) agree to all the terms & conditions and signify that you have examined the items to your satisfaction, or have choosen not to personally inspect the items in this sale.
3. When registering to bid online, PA Auction Center requires a valid credit card on. Once credit card information had been provided PA Auction Center reserves the sole right to automatically charge any and all winning total(s) to the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. If the credit card on file is declined then a partial amount will be charged to the card and considered a deposit on the purchase.
4. The buyer’s premium for this auction is 15% for all online bidders. The credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the auction.
5. Invoices will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the auction. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam first and then call our office if you still don’t have one. The invoice will include a link where you can go to schedule your pickup.
6. Auction date, Preview dates & Pickup dates can be found under the “Auction Information” tab above. Failure to pick up the items on one of the pickup dates listed may result in a storage fee’s being accessed and/or the items considered abandoned and resold without a refund of payment/deposit.
7. PA Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. Since the auction are at a location that needs to be empty by the end of the month we strongly encourage ALL buyers pickup their purchases at the auction location on one of the pickup days listed in the auction details section.
Buyers are solely responsible to bring labor, tools, dollies, equipment and anything else needed to safely disconnect and remove their purchases from the building without damage. The auction crew will be on-site to faciliatate pickup but will not have staff there for assitance of removing and loading. No forklift onsite. All signs & decor are either screwed to the wall or glued to the shelf they are on.
8A IF shipping is your only option to participate in this auction please email email@example.com to receive a shipping quote on the item you are interested in. Any items being shipped will need to be relocated to PA Auction Center's East Earl location to be packec/palletized and for that reason relocation charges will apply in addition time & material to pack as well as the actual costs of the label.
You can anticipate the cost of relocation to cost anywhere from $10.00 to $100.00 per item (depending on size) plus the standard packing and shipping costs. If you require shipping simply request shipping by replying to the email with the invoice. PA Auction Center uses software called shipping saint for all smaller packages. Larger items will need to be palatized and shipped via freight quote.
9. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $1000 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of PA Auction Center.
10. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
12. Pa Auction Center is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions of, or failure to carry out an absentee bid, regardless of how the bid was submitted. This also includes any technical failures that may arise during the auction that affect absentee bids, including but not limited to, internet connections, telephones, computers, and networks.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms