Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions.
Titled Vehicles. All titled vehicles will need to have the title transferred & good insurance prior to being driven off our lot unless you are a dealer. Note: This is only if the vehicle is being driven, hauling is ok.
1. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. Auctioneer relies upon Seller to prepare descriptions of the property to be sold, and any error in such descriptions is not due to any action or omission of Auctioneer. Bidders shall inspect the property prior to bidding, with no reliance whatsoever on any written description prepared by Seller or Auctioneer as to year, make, model, condition or operating status of any property.
2. By registering for the auction and placing a bid, you (the bidder) agree to all the terms & conditions and signify that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. When registering to bid online, PA Auction Center requires a valid credit card on file. Once credit card information has been provided PA Auction Center reserves the sole right to automatically charge any and all winning total(s) to the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. If the credit card on file is declined then a partial amount will be charged to the card and considered a deposit on the purchase.
4. Buyers Premium & Online Bidding Fees: PA Auction Center charges a buyer’s premium of 5% (capped at $500.00 per item) at this auction. An additional 2% fee will be charged for all online bidders, this fee is not capped). We accept payments with PA check, cash or wire transfer (with a $15.00 fee) by the following business day. Additional 3% fee for credit card payments. Payments not made or arranged by the following business day at 3:00pm will be charged to the card on file.
Pennsylvania sales tax applies to all lots sold unless the buyer is tax exempt.
5. Invoices will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the auction. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam first and then call our office if you still don’t have one.
6. Auction date, Preview dates & Pickup dates can be found under the “Auction Information” tab above. Failure to pick up the items on one of the pickup dates listed may result in a storage fee’s being accessed and/or the items considered abandoned and resold without a refund of payment/deposit.
7. PA Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. PA Auction Center can pack and ship your smaller purchases at your expense which includes time & material to pack in addition to the actual costs of the label. Simply request shipping by replying to the email with the invoice. PA Auction Center uses software called shipping saint for all smaller packages. Larger items will need to be palatized and shipped via freight quote. The buyer is responsible for arranging shipping on heavy equipment.
9. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $1000 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of PA Auction Center.
10. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are
12. Pa Auction Center is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions of, or failure to carry out an absentee bid, regardless of how the bid was submitted. This also includes any technical failures that may arise during the auction that affect absentee bids, including but not limited to, internet connections, telephones, computers, and networks. The auctioneer calls the bids and any tie bids between floor bidders and/or online bidders will be handled at the auctioneer's discretion.
13. Disclaimer: Even though online bidding is available all bidders are highly encouraged to personally inspect this lot prior to bidding. This is a used machine/vehicle. We do not crawl under the vehicle/machine nor do we do a thorough inspection. Our inspection is based on a visual inspection only. Runs and Drives means the vehicle/machine in this lot will start, move forward and move backwards. We do not thoroughly inspect each lot or test drive each lot so we cannot verify that everything operates as it was designed which may include but not limited to heat, AC, transmission, rear, engine, 4wd, etc. General conditions such as rust, dings, dents, cracks, oil & fluid leaks etc. are not things that will be included in our description (see photos). Accuracy of mileage and/or hours are not guaranteed. The auctioneer does not stand behind or guarantee any consignor statement unless the consignor is willing to give a guarantee which will be listed in the consignor statement above if applicable. Per the auction terms and conditions ALL items are sold AS IS. No warranties or guarantees are given and no returns accepted. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Again, please inspect the vehicle in person or carefully review each picture and ask for specific photos if needed
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms