Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items. All descriptions are believed to be accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
2. By registering for the auction and placing a bid, you (the bidder) agree to all the terms & conditions and signify that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. When registering to bid online, PA Auction Center requires a valid credit card on. Once credit card information had been provided PA Auction Center reserves the sole right to automatically charge any and all winning total(s) to the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. If the credit card on file is declined then a partial amount will be charged to the card and considered a deposit on the purchase.
4. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium. There is an additional 5% for all online bidders. A 3% discount will be given for all invoices paid with PA check, cash or a wire transfer (with a $15.00 fee) by Thursday February 16, 2023 at 4:00pm otherwise the card on file will be charged.
5. Invoices will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the auction. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam first and then call our office if you still don’t have one.
6. Auction date: Wednesday February 15th starting at 9 AM
Failure to pick up the items on one of the pickup dates listed may result in a storage fee’s being accessed and/or the items considered abandoned and resold without a refund of payment/deposit.
7. PA Auction Center reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. Seller will have equipment to load heavy items at no fee. Seller can also assist with shipping if needed. Contact Dave Black at 484-942-8769 for shipping quotes and questions.
9. Buyers requiring shipping whose invoice is $1000 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of PA Auction Center.
10. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms